Puddle is a physics based indie platform game published by Plug in Digital and developed by Neko Entertainment.
In Puddle you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right! Sometimes you can get the creepy feeling as though said puddle of fluid is sperm and you have to guide it to its destination, wherever that may be.
You have to play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments.
You have to conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!
- 49 levels.
- 2 difficulty modes: normal and extreme.
- Leaderboard: see the scores of players from all over the world.
- Challenges: see the challenges unlocked by each player.
- Medals: compare the medals you have won with those of your friends.
- Laboratory mode with dozens of objects, backgrounds and liquids!
You can subscribe to the PlayPack and play the free demo of Puddle for the US, the UK and Belgium powered by OnLive.
Alpha Kimori: Great Doubt - Episode One
Alpha Kimori: Great Doubt - Episode One is an indie JRPG published and developed by Sherman3D. The developer has even created higher resolution maps and customized events exclusively for OnLive.
Alpha Kimori: Great Doubt - Episode One is the first of a trilogy of bright and colorful 2D sprite based anime inspired episodic 2D Japanese role playing games, which feature an intricate action-adventure epic story with a delightful mix of sci-fi and fantasy elements. Paying tribute to JRPGs, it utilizes the traditional turn-based battle system and high emphasis is placed on character development. The story is driven by the underlying Great Doubt philosophy which is inspired by the Japanese Zen and Chinese Tao philosophies. The story tells of two opposing forces of Yin and Yang that are dependent on each other and the good and evil sides are a matter of perspective.
The story of Alpha Kimori is set 50 years after the alien invasion of Earth when the newly discovered planet Kimori plays host to two warring human factions - the Bidarians, who want to reclaim Earth, and the Jinrians, who are contented with their new home. Even as the Bidarians destroy with their mighty Robotic Intelligent Cybernetic Armor (RICA) technology, the Jinrians defend the planet with the ability to transmute into colossal indigenous creatures. Amidst the turmoil, young Bidarian warrior, Rick, falls in love with Jinrian princess, Yuki.
- Cute Japanese anime inspired graphics with full sprite battle animation.
- Engaging sci-fi-fantasy love triangle interactive novel storyline with lots of twists and turns.
- Life bars and escape option during combat.
- Classic Japanese RPG turn based battles give players time for strategy.
- Ki Skill animation and battle elemental special effects.
- Four visible party members and switchable lead character.
- Avoidable combat with visible enemies.
- Theme song sung by the popular Vocaloid character Hatsune Miku and composed by Yossy.
- 5 hours of average gameplay time.
You can subscribe to the PlayPack and play the free demo of Alpha Kimori: Great Doubt - Episode One for the US, the UK and Belgium powered by OnLive.