Wings of Prey is a flight simulation game published by Iceberg Interactive and developed by Gaijin Entertainment.
Wings of Prey is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war's most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in - The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
Wings of Prey also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
- Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life.
- Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe.
- Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more.
- Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation.
- Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
Sadly, as has become customary for PlayPack games, OnLive hasn't implemented multiplayer for the game.
You can play the free demo of Wings of Prey for the US, the UK and Belgium powered by OnLive.