MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship
MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship is a racing simulation game published by Black Bean Games and Plug in Digital, and developed by Milestone.
The only videogame that exclusively features the MX1 and MX2 championships, comprehending all the teams and all the world-wide-known bikers including stars such as Ryan Villopoto, Tony Cairoli, Chad Reed, Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen, and the amazing 2011 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations. Pure and freestyle Motocross you have never seen before!
- A high value license: 3 official competitions (MX1, MX2 and MxoN championships); 12 locations and all the sponsors of the 2011 championship; 32 official teams between MX1 and MX2; 84 real riders.
- Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations 2011: 16 national teams, 48 riders and bikes (with all the suits and liveries of the different national teams) including worldwide champions of the United States. Personal competition finishes when the round begins!
- MUD World Tour: live the whole MUD experience through the life of special characters: the HEROES! Face a quantity of different levels and various types of events and demonstrate how keen you are on rising up the Motocross world!
- Monster Energy Trick Battle Mode: 30 different tricks in 3 spectacular arenas, since "Motocross" also means Freestyle!
- Incredible artistic style, studied and realized directly from Milestone's graphic department.
- Advanced motorbike physics and animation.
- Real-time terrain Deformation.
- Photo Mode.
- Real motorbikes sounds.
You can play the free demo of MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship for the US, the UK and Belgium powered by OnLive.
The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a puzzle platform game published and developed by Smudge Cat Games.
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer containing a variety of different levels with a leaning towards puzzles. There are over 100 single player levels and 36 Co-Op levels connected through a gradually unlocking map screen ensuring there is always a variety of levels to choose from. Various different mechanics give each level a fresh spin with Shuggy travelling in time, swinging on ropes, rotating levels, turning to a zombie, shrinking, growing, flying, teleporting and more.
The game takes place in an old Scottish mansion recently inherited by young Shuggy, a cartoon vampire. To clear the mansion of evil spirits he must venture through the five different areas of the mansion, The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower. Progress through the mansion is punctuated by comic book cut scenes and the occassional boss encounter.
You can play the free demo of The Adventures of Shuggy for the US, the UK and Belgium powered by OnLive.