BurgerTime World Tour
BurgerTime World Tour is a casual action arcade game published by MonkeyPaw Games and developed by Frozen Codebase. The game doesn't have a PC version on the market, before it was ported to OnLive it was available on the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii. Looks like porting the game to OnLive, without releasing the PC version that OnLive requires to the PC market, is quite enticing for publishers and developers as OnLive makes it virtually impossible to pirate and resell games.
BurgerTime World Tour is all about retro evolution. It is the next-generation update of the 1982 BurgerTime arcade game. The fresh remix introduces burger stomping to a whole new generation of gamers who expect a greater diversity of gameplay fun!
Take the role of Peter Pepper and traverse the globe defeating chefs from the world capitals of cuisine. Fifty sizzling levels in all!
- Rotating Environment System that adds visual flare to the whole arcade experience.
- Fully 3D world, where you can see behind you and on the other side of the world, to figure out the fastest way to the next burger.
- 4 challenging worlds, 50 total maps.
- All new boss battles added to create a rewarding experience in beating each world.
- All new platforming gameplay added to make the game even more fun. New features like dangerous interactive platforms, rocket riding, new weapons, as well as the ability to pick up and throw your enemies everywhere!
You can play the free demo of BurgerTime World Tour for the US, the UK and Belgium powered by OnLive.
4 Elements II
4 Elements II is a puzzle game published and developed by Playrix. Its predecessor 4 Elements is already a part of the OnLive PlayPack.
Misfortune has befallen the magic kingdom again! A careless charm made the formerly wondrous ancient world overcast, beset with darkness and despair. Four fairies of the elements were deprived of their magic power. Be the hero the kingdom seeks: set the fairies of earth, air, fire and water free, and restore the book of magic!
- 4 adorable fairies of the elements to set free.
- 16 magic cards to collect.
- 64 unique match-3 levels + 32 bonus levels.
- 4 exciting quests to complete.
- iSpy, spot-the-difference and other types of mini-games.
- Various achievements to get.
You can play the free demo of 4 Elements II for the US, the UK and Belgium powered by OnLive.