Last month OnLive released Sid Meier's Civilization V to the PlayPack. The game is now also available as a PlayPass purchase in the OnLive marketplace and is priced at $29.99 in the US ($20.99 PlayPack) and £19.99 in the UK (£13.99 PlayPack). Owners of Sid Meier's Civilization V are also able to purchase the Sid Meier's Civilization V - Ultimate DLC Bundle which includes all available scenario packs and additional content packs released before the Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings expansion, that can also be purchased by owners of the game.
Sid Meier's Civilization V is a turn-based strategy 4X game published by 2K Games and developed by Firaxis Games.
Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age: Wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history's greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- Believable World - More than just a strategy game - the expanded visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for players to explore, battle over and claim as their own.
- Inviting Presentation - An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions, even first-time players will be confident in the choices they make.
- Huge Battles - Combat is more exciting and engaging than ever before. Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape.The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- Live History - Write your own epic story each time you play! Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire.
- Improved Diplomacy - Negotiate with some of history’s most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. Successful diplomacy will depend on players carefully managing relationships with other leaders, trading items, plying them with gold, and deciding if they are friend or foe. City States will present a new diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
You can play the free demo and buy Sid Meier's Civilization V for the US powered by OnLive.
You can play the free demo and buy Sid Meier's Civilization V for the UK powered by OnLive.