The official Orcs Must Die! Twitter account has confirmed that Orcs Must Die! 2 will release on OnLive. In response to a question if the game will come to OnLive they simply replied with, "It will." When asked when the game will release on OnLive they replied with, "We don't have the details just yet." So no release date for OnLive just yet. Its predecessor Orcs Must Die! is already on OnLive.
Orcs Must Die! 2 thrusts players and their friends back into battle against a terrifying mob of orcs and other monsters. With a redesigned spellbook, players will have a broader range of options to build a deadly arsenal of defenses. Investing hard-earned skulls in an enormous new upgrade system will allow players to cater to their favorite methods of burning, grinding, tossing, or dismembering orcs.
Orcs Must Die! 2 begins days after the ending of the original game. With the rifts closed and the magical Order dead, the War Mage finds himself suddenly thrust into a new battle against the mindless orc mob. He has a powerful, if questionable, new companion in the Sorceress, an ex-War Mage responsible for the destruction of the Order.
Orcs Must Die! 2 Key Features:
- Co-Op! - Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who
charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob
at bay with mind-control and magic.
- Story-based Campaign – Pick up where the original game left
off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or
- Endless Mode - Play alone or join a friend to put your
skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult
- Over 20 Deadly Enemies - Face an army of vile new creatures
like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your
favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with
- More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians – Choose from an
enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of
- Massive Upgrade System – With more than 225 persistent trap
and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your
- Extensive Replayability – Multiple game modes, “Nightmare”
difficulty, and an enormous skull-ranking system provide hours of
- Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for supremacy on single-player and co-op leaderboards!