Adam's Venture 2: Solomon's Secret
Adam's Venture 2: Solomon's Secret is an adventure game published by Iceberg Interactive and developed by Vertigo Games BV. The first game in the Adam's Venture series, Adam's Venture: The Search for the Lost Garden is already a part of the OnLive PlayPack. The third game in the Adam's Venture series, Adam’s Venture 3: Revelations is also coming soon to the OnLive PlayPack.
Adam Venture is an action explorer hero; adventurous but using his wits rather than resorting to violence. Brought to life from a third person perspective with the Unreal 3 engine, adventure gamers are in for a real visual treat in combination with family values storytelling.
In this second installment of the episodic series, Adam Venture and his crew end up in 1920's Jerusalem after having escaped alive from the Caverns of Eden.
On their continuous search for the Lost Garden of Eden, they become entangled in a thickening plot featuring a ruthless dig for the ancient King Solomon's treasure - but is that really all there is to it? Not all is as it seems...
Features in Adam's Venture 2: Solomons Secret:
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 engine.
- Second game of the episodic series. Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story.
- Non Violent gameplay.
- Engaging storyline weaving a classic adventure with biblical overtones, adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series.
- 8 distinct levels, including outdoor environments, with much longer gameplay.
- Over 50 challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty degree.
You can play the free demo of Adam's Venture 2: Solomon's Secret for the US powered by OnLive.
You can play the free demo of Adam's Venture 2: Solomon's Secret for the UK powered by OnLive.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight simulation game published by bitComposer and developed by Games Farm.
In Air Conflicts: Secret Wars players can relive the most famous battles of the First and Second World War right up close. Before taking off, the player can choose between different aircrafts, each with different strengths and weaknesses. The game provides plenty of variety, as players can fly 16 meticulously detailed and accurate aircraft in nearly 50 exciting missions in the seven campaigns.
The mission tasks are diverse and range from air space clearance operations to the bombardment of targets on the ground, attacks on enemy convoys and reconnaissance, escort and patrol flights. After some missions the player can upgrade one of his skills in order to maneuver the airplanes easier, have more endurance or have your wingman boosted. Further, the player can choose between two control schemes. Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
Besides the solo campaigns, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars also offers several multiplayer modes for up to eight players.
- Fly in seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the Second World War.
- Participate in uniquely historical battles, such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland.
- Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People's Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, the Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis.
- Celebrate the expression of the human spirit during the darkest days on Earth, from triumph to tragedy and back again.
- Action-Packed gameplay delivers the excitement of aerial combat in a manner accessible to everyone.
- Pilot more than fifteen individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings.
- Fly over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision.
- 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay.
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles.
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
- Several multiplayer modes for up to eight players.
You can play the free demo of Air Conflicts: Secret Wars for the US powered by OnLive.
You can play the free demo of Air Conflicts: Secret Wars for the UK powered by OnLive.