Painkiller: Recurring Evil
Painkiller: Recurring Evil is a shooter published by Nordic Games and developed by Med-Art / Eggtooth.
Will you be able to escape from the prison hidden in the darkest deepest chasm of Hell? Do you have enough courage to travel through the most dangerous and twisted areas which are infamous for their danger even among demons themselves? Are you prepared to significantly reduce the demonic population of these areas?
Once again you'll have a chance to experience the magnificent dark atmosphere of the good (or evil?). Painkiller, the only true old-school First Person Shooter, tough as nails, without a trace of remorse, without a glimpse of motion blur or other technological makeup. Just Painkiller and nothing else matters!
5 completely new levels with impressive locations like an Angkor temple, a massive old warehouse and a highway where hundreds of cars crashed.
A new campaign guarantees for 5+ hours of new and genuine Painkiller action.
Even more bloodshed and action per square meter: immerse into freaking intense gameplay & ultimately challenging FPS action.
More dense maps and sick enemies than ever before: kill over 6000 uniquely spawned wicked monsters.
Continues the story of Bill Sherman.
Improved graphics, AI, environments as well as new atmospheric soundtrack.
You can play the free demo of Painkiller: Recurring Evil for the US powered by OnLive.
You can play the free demo of Painkiller: Recurring Evil for the UK powered by OnLive.
Eschalon: Book II
Eschalon: Book II is an indie RPG game published and developed by Basilisk Games.
- Eschalon: Book II is the sequel to 2007's award winning RPG, Eschalon: Book I, although no previous experience is needed to play and enjoy Book II. Eschalon: Book I is already a part of the OnLive PlayPack.
- New weather effects: snow, rain and thunderstorms. Weather isn't just an effect; severe weather effects gameplay stats and skills.
- Additional skills and improved skill balancing.
- Improved GUI including additional save game slots, increased number of Inventory and Quick Slot spaces, Key Ring and Recipe book, and much more!
- Equipment configuration presets for convenient swapping of entire armor and weapons sets.
- New difficulty modes and tracked statistics add to replay value.
You can play the free demo of Eschalon: Book II for the US powered by OnLive.
You can play the free demo of Eschalon: Book II for the UK powered by OnLive.